Established in 1967 as ‘Fondation Charles Henri’ and officially registered as a charity in 2014, Fondation La Tour is committed to helping patients who have insufficient health or accident insurance coverage, or none at all. In practical terms, it funds health care for patients who are looked after by a facility within the group or by one of its partners.
The Board of Trustees decides whether all or part of a patient’s medical costs are funded by the foundation after carefully reviewing the application submitted by the patient.
Fondation La Tour helps a significant number of patients every year thanks to funding from the La Tour Hôpital Privé SA and generous donations from patients and family members.
Board of Trustees
- Mrs Eugenia Paizi Dhaim, Chair
- Mr Christopher Potter, Deputy Chair
- Mr Rodolphe Eurin, Secretary
- Mr Julien Heider, Secretary
- Mr Mehdi Bensouda, Treasurer
Articles of association and reports
- Articles of association (in French)
- Report of annual account 2015 (in French)
- Report of annual account 2016 (in French)
- Report of annual account 2017 (in French)
- Report of annual account 2018 (in French)
To make a donation
If you would like to help Fondation La Tour continue its mission to help patients, you can make a donation to:
Case postale 2251
1211 Genève 2
Account holder: Fondation La Tour pour l'aide financière aux patients
Avenue Jacob-Daniel-Maillard 3
IBAN: CH04 0078 8000 S007 4919 9
Bank clearing no.: 788
Thank you from us and all of our patients!