- Class 1: pilots (initial examination and renewal)
- Class 2: pilots (initial examination and renewal)
- Air traffic controllers (Class 3 examination)
Date and documents for the examination
To book your examination, please email: aemcgva(@latour.ch. You can eat and drink before your examination.
The examination consists of two parts:
- Medical examination with a range of tests depending on the type of licence you would like to apply for (e.g., blood tests, lung function tests, electrocardiogram (ECG), hearing tests, etc.)
- Comprehensive eye examination (if an initial examination for a Class 1 licence), performed by Dr de Haller in the Eye Clinic at Hôpital de La Tour.
On the day of your examination, please remember to bring with you:
- your identity documents
- your pilot licence
- your medical certificate
- your prescription for glasses or contact lenses
Arriving for your examination
- Registration: Aeromedical Center Secretarial Office, located on the 2nd floor, Avenue J.-D. Maillard 3.
- Blood tests: Dianalabs, located on the ground floor.
- Medical examination: please let our Secretarial Office know you are here and wait in the waiting room. Complete the medical form and sign it in the presence of the doctor.
- Eye examination: performed by Dr de Haller. Full payment is required on the day.