Thank you for choosing Aeromedical Center in Geneva for your Aeromedical Fitness Examination, we look forward to welcome you. Please find below some organisational information.
We kindly ask you to request your appointment by e-mail : aemcgva(at)latour.ch. It's not necessary to be fasting.
The exam consists of two parts:
1. With various medical tests depending on the type of license (eg.: Blood, lung capacity tests, ECG, audiometry, etc. ..).
2. Complete eye examination (if initial review class 1) is completed by Dr de Haller, at Hopital de La Tour.
This day you have to bring :
- Your identity card
- Your flying license
- Your medical certificate
- Your prescription of your eyeglasses (or contact lenses)
1. Check-in will take place at the Aeromedical Office, located at 2nd floor, Av. J.D. Maillard 9.
2. Blood testing will be performed at Dianalabs laboratory, located on the ground floor.
3. The medical examination will be performed at Aeromedical Center (Av. J.D. Maillard 9). Please present yourself at the reception and complete the medical questionnaire
and sign it in the presence of the doctor.
4. Ophthalmology examination will be performed by Dr de Haller. Plan to pay the costs on site.
The AeMC medical team.
Samir Vora, MD, Pierre Raimondi MD, Raoul de Haller
Av. J.D. Maillard 1bis
CH-1217 Meyrin/ Geneva
Phone: +41 22 719 75 66
Fax: +41 22 719 63 34
Last modified on August 10th, 2017.
Unles specified otherwise, this text has been written by the editorial team.