Thanks to innovative medical approaches and to the joint effort of various specialists at the Hôpital de La Tour campus, we are ready to meet your specific needs, based on your age and individual medical history. We offer you a personalized plan for staying in good health.
Highcare is for anyone who would like to get an overview of their health and recommendations for maintaining it. Our center is also intended for companies that are concerned for the wellbeing of their employees and managers.
Based on innovative diagnostic methods, which have been scientifically and clinically validated, our Highcare checkups go beyond an ordinary checkup. Epigenetic tests and measurements of different biomarkers, obtained through a blood test, reinforce more traditional tests. They allow us to get to know your current health status and to identify any potential risks on which we can take preventive action.
HighCare 1 : an accurate picture of your health
This checkup, performed by an experienced physician, offers you a complete evaluation of your health. It is suited to both individuals and companies that wish to offer their employees an initial health evaluation.
- An analysis of your personal medical history along with a clinical examination.
- A basic biological workup (through a blood draw) which includes a complete blood count, measurements of kidney, liver and thyroid function, levels of iron, zinc and certain vitamins, and screening for diabetes and high cholesterol.
- An electrocardiogram (EKG) in order to detect cardiac dysfunctions.
- A measurement of advanced glycation end products in your body. Advanced glycation end products are known markers of your biological age. They are measured noninvasively in the skin, with a device that uses the autofluorescence of these compounds.
Lenght of the program: 1/2 day
Price : 1’500 CHF
HighCare 2 : next steps
For those who would like a more complete overview of their health, Highcare Checkup 2, which can be done in a day, includes everything in Highcare checkup 1 plus several additional tests:
- A measurement of your body composition and, if appropriate, your bone density. Measuring your body composition allows us to evaluate the relative amounts of muscle and adipose tissue in your body. A bone density measurement allow us to identify any bone decalcification. Both measurements are obtained using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry.
- A stress echocardiogram under the direction of a cardiologist associated with the Swiss Center For Preventive Medicine. This examination allows us to reliably assess your cardiac reserve under stress (through physical exercise or intravenous pharmacological stimulation) and to detect signs that indicate a possible obstruction of the coronary arteries.
- A Doppler measurement of the thickness of your carotid artery wall, in addition to (if appropriate) ultrasound imaging of your intracranial arteries, performed by a senior neurologist associated with the Swiss Center For Preventive Medicine. This measurement allows us to accurately assess the state of your arteries and is a direct reflection of your risk of having a stroke.
- An assessment of the impact your lifestyle is having on your biological age by creating an epigenetic profile through a blood test. Based on cutting-edge developments in genetic medicine, this test measures changes in the functioning of your genes brought about by your lifestyle (eating habits, alcohol and tobacco use, physical activity).
- A blood test that measures different biomarkers. These advanced biomarkers allow us to accurately determine your metabolic, hormonal, nutritional and inflammatory profiles.
- An assessment of your level of oxidative stress and antioxidant reserves through a blood test. Oxidative stress is an important and treatable factor in cellular aging.
Lenght of the program: 1/2 day
Price : 10’900 CHF
The "Stay@mybest Health Check" offers a personalised plan for staying healthy and is aimed at anyone wishing to obtain an overview of their state of health and recommendations for maintaining it.
Based on innovative diagnostic methods, scientifically and clinically validated, this service goes further than a conventional check-up and, coupled with the sports medicine approach, offers the patient a 360° vision of their current state of health and the initiatives they should implement to stay healthy and achieve the goals they may have set themselves.
- Analysis of your personal medical history.
- A clinical examination, ECG, blood pressure, body mass index, etc.
- A biological check-up to detect silent diseases, obtained by means of a blood test (FSC, glycated Hb, lipid balance, ferritin (for women), PSA (for men), creatinine, CRP, ASAT and ALAT) + Covid serology + urine sediment.
- An electrocardiogram, to detect cardiac dysfunction
- A non-invasive measurement in the skin of your body's advanced glycation products, recognised markers of your biological age.
- Measurement of your body composition and, if indicated, your bone density.
- Stress test in the form of a cardiac stress ultrasound, a more specific examination of your heart function.
- Doppler measurement of the wall thickness of your carotid arteries, which is a direct reflection of your risk of having a stroke.
- Epigenetic profiling to measure the impact of your lifestyle on your biological age (dietary habits, alcohol and tobacco consumption, physical activity).
- Measurement of various blood biomarkers to precisely map your metabolic, hormonal, nutritional and inflammatory profile.
- Assessment of your level of oxidative stress, an important and treatable parameter of cellular ageing, and your anti-oxidant reserves through a blood test.
- Medical evaluation focused on body function and carried out by a sports doctor (joint and muscle problems, physical activity and sports practice.
- Assessment of joint mobility and quality of movement.
- Fitness tests, cardiopulmonary exercise capacity with VO2max measurement, muscle strength, core strength.
- Return of results and medical reports
Lenght of the program: 1 full day
Price : 13’800 CHF
A dedicated and multidisciplinary team at your disposal
Our Swiss Centre for Preventive Medicine - Highcare, is a highly specialised structure designed to help you preserve and optimise your health and fitness. Our health check-ups are accompanied by personalized advice that will give you the keys to advancing in age while preserving your health.
The Swiss Olympic accredited sports medicine centre offers a comprehensive range of services in the fields of sports medicine, performance and rehabilitation. This reflects our vision of using movement to promote health. The synergy between all our specialists guarantees you a global and multidisciplinary treatment with a common objective: the restoration of your quality of life and your level of performance.
Please contact Pierre-Vincent Heyraud, by e-mail at
- +41 22 719 78 43
to arrange an appointment at least 3 weeks in advance.