We strive to make surgical procedures and invasive examinations as comfortable as possible for our patients while ensuring the highest standards of safety..
Our highly-experienced anesthetists have several responsibilities, including:
- establishing the most appropriate anesthesia based on the patient’s health and the type of procedure scheduled
- pain relief
- measuring and controlling the patient’s vital functions during surgery
- pain management after surgery
More information about your anesthesia (in French)
Why do I need to see a specialist?
In most cases, you will have a consultation with an anesthetist before surgery.
This assessment allows us to:
- assess and discuss any risks with you before the operation
- choose the most appropriate anesthesia based on your health and the type of surgery
- prepare for your follow-up care after surgery
Why choose Hôpital de La Tour?
Hôpital de La Tour provides comprehensive anesthesia services with an on-call anesthetist for 24/7 emergency care.