In accordance with the Swiss federal law on medical professions (LPMed), chiropractic is regarded as one of the five academic disciplines of medicine. As a result, it is a recognised field within scientific medicine, which mainly uses non-invasive, non-medication treatment techniques to form an integral part of modern health care.
Chiropractic care offers a comprehensive approach to health care. Our highly-skilled chiropractors use their hands to carefully apply force and pressure (manipulations) to help relieve problems with the bones, muscles and joints.
Our areas of expertise
We have specialist expertise in:
- manual therapy
- preventative care for musculoskeletal system disorders (organic, biomechanical and neurophysiological disorders)
Why do I need to see a specialist?
Chiropractic treatment is recommended when you experience a problem with your static (standing or sitting position) or dynamic (movement) posture. This problem may be caused by a medical condition, trauma or the ageing process.
You can make an appointment for the following issues:
- back pain
- lumbago (low back pain)
- herniated disc (non-surgical)
- sprains and strains
- arm and leg pain due to radiotherapy
- pregnancy-related pain
- peripheral joint pain (hips, shoulders, knees, elbows, ankles, hands, feet)
Did you know?
- Age is not a barrier to receiving chiropractic care: our extensive range of treatments can be easily adjusted to suit patients of all ages.
- In Switzerland, chiropractic care is covered by compulsory health, accident, military and disability insurance.
- Patients do not need to be referred for treatment and can make an appointment directly with a chiropractor.
Chiropractic care offers a holistic approach to health with a specific focus on the spine and its relationship with the nervous system, providing valuable insight for all medical professionals.
We work closely with specialists from a wide range of fields, including: