We perform a wide range of pregnancy ultrasound scans, allowing us to see your baby in your uterus and check how well your pregnancy is progressing while you can learn about your baby.
During a gynecological examination, we use ultrasound for a detailed observation of anatomical structures, which helps us to diagnose some medical conditions.
Pregnancy monitoring tests
Gynecological ultrasound scans
- Scan for ovarian cysts
- Scan for endometriosis
- Scan for fibroids
- Scan to locate a pregnancy (ectopic pregnancy)
- Scan to check the shape of the uterus in fertility tests and a tubal patency test
Our two centers
We have two ultrasound centers, EchoFemme Hôpital de La Tour and EchoFemme Rive, so that you can choose the closest location to your home or workplace.
You can make an appointment at the center of your choice through our joint Secretarial Office.
Coronavirus: information about your pregnancy
If you are pregnant and would like to know more about the risks associated with coronavirus, we recommend that you watch this excellent informational video by our colleagues at Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV) here (in French).
Patient examination form (in French)
Please give this completed examination form to patients visiting our EchoFemme ultrasound center.
Please make sure that patients in their first trimester have a blood draw for trisomy screening at least three days before their appointment at our EchoFemme ultrasound center.
Before your appointment
Before your appointment, please:
- Complete the form with all relevant information: you can send a scanned copy to email@example.com or bring it with you on the day of your appointment:
- Bring your health insurance documents
- Bring your examination form/prescription
- Do not apply lotion to your stomach five days before the consultation
- Only bring one other person with you
- For first trimester appointments, please make sure you have a blood draw three days before trisomy screening