From washing and bathing your baby to their bedtime and what to do in an emergency, our maternity unit at Hôpital de La Tour offers maternity and childcare classes delivered by highly-experienced maternity nurses.
- Baby equipment; Washing, bathing and other ways to care for your baby; Going home from hospital; Preparing for your baby’s first outing; Child care arrangements
- Sleep; Bedtime; Childhood diseases
- Feeding your baby in the first year of their life; Breastfeeding; Weaning; Preparing bottles; Giving your baby a healthy, balanced diet
- Your baby’s mental and emotional development and psychomotor learning; Baby safety and preventing accidents in the home; What to do in an emergency
Who can attend?
- All mothers-to-be (whether you have chosen to have your baby at Hôpital de La Tour or at another facility)
Dates, times and venue
Dates and times
Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hôpital de La Tour
Please contact your supplemental insurance provider for information about coverage and reimbursement.
Telephone: +41 (0)22 719 66 39
Please leave your contact details on our answering machine and we will return your call as soon as possible.