We have known for a long time that regular physical activity boosts your confidence and self-esteem while making you more productive at work and healthier! The sports medicine centre at Hôpital de La Tour is proud to be a fully accredited Swiss Olympic Medical Center and offers you the unique opportunity to look after the health and well-being of your employees through the power of running.
Who is MyRun for?
MyRun is suitable for everyone, from beginners to advanced runners. The training sessions are carefully designed for all abilities and everyone is grouped together in one session to encourage team spirit, interaction and relationship building. Your employees can train at their own pace and ability.
Why choose MyRun?
MyRun is suitable for all your employees and their different goals:
- Run to feel physically fit and achieve targets
- Run to improve mental health
- Run for fun with colleagues
- Learn to improve running performance and reduce the risk of injury
The sports medicine centre at Hôpital de La Tour offers multidisciplinary support and guidance from numerous health and sports specialists, so that your employees can benefit from extensive expertise. A former Olympic athlete provides your employees with care and guidance during a weekly training session. She is regularly supported by a physiotherapist specialising in running. In addition to all this, a sports psychologist specialising in corporate health can deliver a workshop that deals with questions relating to motivation for sport, time management and even balancing a career with sporting goals.
Our plan options
Different package options are available, including:
- Weekly training sessions with a running specialist with regular support and guidance from the sports medicine centre at Hôpital de La Tour (doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, health and sports psychologists)
- Sport workshop with different length options available (one hour, half-day, full-day) and various topics, such as managing and preventing injuries, running coaching, running session (theory and practical)
- Introductory running and training plan session
- Weekend running or trail running with a running specialist, a sports physician and/or a physiotherapist
- Health workshop:
- mental approach to sport, how to motivate yourself and stay focused, how to incorporate sport into your life, how to balance sport with your career and family life
- importance of daily nutrition and its impact on your sports performance