Who is it for?
Our Shiatsu well-being session is for anyone who would like to enjoy the benefits of this therapy (whether you have your baby with us or at another facility). Loose, comfortable clothing is worn during a shiatsu massage. It combines gentle pressure, stretches, and massage. All areas of the body are worked on in a precise sequence in this one-hour session.
- Signs of phlebitis (redness, warmth, hardening)
- Fever (sign of infection) or contagious disease
- Signs that may indicate cardiovascular disease: Stroke, heart attack
- Cancerous tumor in the growing stage, but possible during the treatment stage
- Signs of an intestinal obstruction
- Asthma attack
- Wounds, venous leg ulcers, burns - after a surgical procedure requiring general anesthetic - (please wait 1 month)
It is best not to eat heavily before a Shiatsu massage and avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This massage is performed by a maternity nurse from our maternity unit who is qualified in Shiatsu well-being and chair bench techniques.
1 to 2 days a month
Appointments and inquiries
Hôpital de La Tour
Price and reimbursement
120 CHF per one-hour session
From January 1st, 2024 :
100 CHF per one-hour session for people receiving care at Hôpital de La Tour
120 CHF per one-hour session for people not receiving care at Hôpital de La Tour
Please contact your supplemental insurance provider for information about coverage and reimbursement.
For more information, please email the maternity unit: email@example.com