Who can attend?
All mothers-to-be (whether you have chosen to have your baby at Hôpital de La Tour or at another facility).
Dates, times and venue
Dates and times
- Tuesday from 2.15 p.m. to 3.15 p.m.
- Tuesday from 3.20 p.m. to 4.20 p.m.
- Tuesday from 4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Starling Hotel Geneva
Fitness and wellness centre
Route François-Peyrot 34,
Parking is available: www.shgeneva.ch
198 CHF for 6 sessions (33 CHF per session).
In Switzerland, basic health insurance covers up to 150 CHF of the total cost of classes run by the facility where you had your baby. Please contact your supplemental insurance provider for information about coverage and additional reimbursement.
Telephone: +41 (0)22 719 66 39
Please leave your contact details on our answering machine and we will return your call as soon as possible.
What to bring with you
- swimming costume
- pair of non-slip sandals
- padlock for the changing room lockers
- You do not need to be able to swim to attend these aquanatal classes.
- We recommend that you register from 25 weeks into your pregnancy.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend the classes, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.