What we offer
We make sure you receive personalised care at all times, working closely with you to set realistic personal goals and support you every step of the way to ensure you achieve your targets.
- Overall assessment upon admission and discharge
- 36 sessions for 12 weeks, 2 to 3 times per week
- Varied and adapted physical activity indoors or outdoors
- Patient education workshops
Multidisciplinary and comprehensive care
At Hôpital de La Tour, you will benefit from the presence of all specialists on campus, who will provide comprehensive and coordinated care whenever you need it.
- Physiotherapist / specialists in adapted physical activities
They will support you every step of the way.
Who is it for?
This plan is aimed at all patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases with persistent respiratory symptoms: shortness of breath and/or reduced functional status despite optimal treatment.
- Post-COVID syndrome / long COVID
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Post-acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Before and after thoracic surgery
Why choose this plan?
- To better understand your respiratory disease and its treatments.
- To limit its impact on your everyday life.
- To improve physical performance.
- To prepare you for engaging in one or more physical activities independently.
Prices and reimbursement
Our plan has been approved by the Swiss Society of Pulmonology and is reimbursed by basic insurance.
+41 22 719 62 42