To help you train for an athletic goal or improve your performance, the Sports Medicine Center at Hôpital de La Tour offers you customized athletic coaching plans designed to meet your goals.
The Refresh Plan includes consultations with our specialists, access to the Sports Medicine Center's online platform, a customized athletic plan, and online and in-person coaching sessions to help you achieve the goals you've set for yourself.
This plan is ideal for athletes of all levels who would like to progress and go beyond their current limitations.
Glimpse of the plan
Who is this plan for?
The Refresh plan is for both men and women who regularly practice a sport and would like to:
- Increase their physical fitness level
- Train to meet a personal goal
- Prevent injuries
- Energize their mindset
- Improve their training technique
The Health & Performance team at Hôpital de La Tour is made up of a team of sports medicine specialists (physical therapists, sports medicine physicians and personal trainers). This multidisciplinary team is combining its skills to offer customized athletic coaching plans to support sports enthusiasts of all levels in their quest for improvement or to help them achieve their goals.
Why choose the Refresh plan?
The Refresh plan is perfect for goals related to:
- Training for a sporting event
- Training for a personal athletic goal
- Seeking to go beyond your limitations
How it works
To contact our specialists, click here.
A member of the Health & Performance team will contact you to conduct an initial 30-minute evaluation by videoconference.
This initial interview allows us to assess your level of physical fitness, your environment and your goals.
You will then be invited to the Sports Medicine Center at Hôpital de La Tour for tests of strength, core strength, mobility and endurance, and a body composition analysis.
This detailed evaluation also includes your habits and preferences, and your use of connected objects or performance monitoring (use of apps, trackers, smartwatches, etc.)
After this test, if we do not find any contraindications, our Health & Performance specialist will give you a complete and detailed customized training plan.
Over the next 4 months, our specialist will support you, guide your performance and measure your progress.
Follow-up sessions will be planned as follows:
- Four 50-minute sessions (1 per month) with access to the Sports Medicine Center’s online platform;
- Four 20-minute online coaching sessions (1 per month).
At the end of the program, a final, complete evaluation will be done during a meeting with your specialist from the Sports Medicine Center.
Rates and conditions
The Refresh plan is accessible to anyone who has no contraindications.
The package includes:
- One 30-minute initial evaluation with a specialist from our Sports Medicine Center
- One series of tests on Hôpital de La Tour’s online platform
- Preparation of a customized athletic plan, designed to meet your goals, which can be viewed online
- One 20-minute online coaching session every month for 4 months
- One 50-minute session on the online platform every month for 4 months
- Two consultation sessions with our sports medicine doctor and manager of the Health & Performance team will take place at 2 milestones in your program (in addition to the cost of the plan, covered by your insurance depending on your deductible)
- One 60-minute evaluation at the end of the 4 months
The package costs CHF 199 per month for 4 months.
The plan may be extended under the same terms.
Additional online coaching hours are available at the cost of CHF 40 for 30 minutes.