Do you want to learn how to vary your training, improve your running technique and prevent injuries?
The Health & performance team at Hôpital de La Tour is proud to offer you 6 weekly sessions with a coach who specializes in running.
In groups of 4, you will get a glimpse of different types of training exercises you should add to your plan so that you can keep reaching new targets, along with the basics of running drills, which are so important to improving your running economy and limiting injuries.
Information related to COVID-19
For everyone’s safety, the following measures are required:
- Social distancing between participants will be maintained throughout the session
- Face masks are required before and after physical activity
- Hand washing with soap is required before and after the session
- If possible, please come to the session wearing sports attire to avoid crowding in the changing rooms
- People in high risk categories* unfortunately cannot take part in this activity for the moment.
*people over 65, pregnant women, adults with the following conditions: high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory illness, cancer, weak immune system due to an illness or treatment, class III obesity (morbid, BMI = 40 kg/m2).
Who is MyRun for?
MyRun is for anyone who is able to run 10 km in less than 60 minutes.
Do you feel like you’re not progressing anymore? Would you like to improve your stride and running economy? This program will give you personalized support for 6 weeks with one session per week on a track or terrain under the observation of a running expert.
Why choose MyRun?
Everyone has different goals:
- Better understand interval training
- Get advice on your running technique
- Learn the basics of running drills to improve your running economy
- Prevent injuries
The MyRun plan consists of 6 one-hour sessions. You can sign up by clicking on the link below.
Tuesdays from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 20
- Tuesday, April 27
- Tuesday, May 4
- Tuesday, May 11
- Tuesday, May 18
- Tuesday, May 25
How much does it cost?
CHF 270 for 6 sessions.
You will be invoiced at the end of the program.
Where does it meet?