Have you just started running? Would you like to receive support and guidance to return to running after an injury? Has your training become monotonous? Would you like varied training sessions? Do you not have a suitable running technique? Are you regularly picking up injuries? The Swiss Olympic Medical Center at Hôpital de La Tour offers you the unique opportunity to join a weekly training session in a small group delivered by our running experts.
Who is this plan for?
MyRun is suitable for everyone, from beginners to advanced runners.
The content of our sessions is extremely varied; it has been carefully designed for all abilities. Our goal is to get you running on your own without getting bored or injuring yourself and for you to enjoy doing it!
Why choose MyRun?
A chacun son objectif:
- Correct or improve your running technique
- Take up running again after an injury
- Run under supervision as you are just starting out
- Learn how to vary your training sessions
- Pick up useful tips about running
- Simply to improve your running performance and achieve your targets
- Run with a small group who will help to motivate you
The Swiss Olympic Medical Center at Hôpital de La Tour offers multidisciplinary support and guidance from numerous health and sports specialists, so that your employees can benefit from extensive expertise. You will be trained by running specialists with regular support from a physiotherapist.
A weekly session in a small group is held all year round. You will have the opportunity beforehand to talk to the specialist who will be training you in an individual meeting— this will help them to find out more about your goals. We will do everything we can to help you achieve these goals. Different options are available and we carefully tailor each plan to your specific needs:
- information on running techniques adapted to preventing injuries
- running drills to improve your running posture and stride
- practical application with a weekly group training session
- stability, strengthening and stretching exercises on a one-to-one basis and in a group
- useful tips about running
Registration and price
The MyRun sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
To join, all you have to do is register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Ahead of your first session, we will arrange a 30-minute individual meeting with you over video conference to identify your goals and tailor your sessions.
- 1 session: 30 CHF